- Plays games in 8, 16 and 32 bit
- Supports emulators, both Official and Homebrew, for heaps of retro game consoles, including GBA, GB, GBC, SNES, NES, CPS1, CPS2, NEO-GEO.
- 2.8″ colour LCD screen
- 4GB Internal Memory, with an expansion slot for a Mini SD card (officially up to 8GB, but users have reported up to 16GB working)
- TV-out to component (Red-Yellow-White) cable at “DVD” quality (nothing like DVD on a HD TV, but good enough)
- 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver, allowing you to play games wirelessly. The unit I purchased came with the required controller, which looks a lot like an Xbox controller. Allows the unit to be used as a console, sitting below/near the tv, and you on the couch.
- FM Radio, MP3 Player, Video Player, Picture Viewer, Sound Recorder, some sort of E-book reader
- Mini USB interface to computer
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- All cables included, including USB wall charger (US plugs, although apparently it is such bad quality it poses a serious risk of burning/short circuiting).